Preparing your own Corporate or Partnership income tax return can be a daunting and overwhelming task. Tax laws today are complicated enough for an individual tax return, but when you get into business tax laws you step into a whole new world. Having an experienced tax professional prepare your business tax returns for you is almost a necessity in today's complicated tax world.
Here's what you get...
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- We make sure all your accounts are in order and are being reported correctly.
- If possible your tax return can be filed electronically so you don't have to deal with fighting the traffic to get to the post office to mail your return anymore.
- If needed, we will create an estimated tax payment schedule and vouchers so you are in compliance with the IRS' tax rules.
- We will create adjusting journal entries for your bookkeeper to enter to update your books to match the tax return filed with the IRS. Or we will come to your place of business and enter them for you!
- You get a professional copy of your tax return for your records, PLUS a copy for the bank if you are required to submit one.
Books a Mess: No Problem!
If you own a business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare your business tax return, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.